Monday, November 5, 2007

So I've finally done it...

For about a month now I've been considering starting a blog for various reasons, but I have been procrastinating it because I had other things I needed to be doing. But it finally got to the point where I was posting articles and commentaries on my facebook that were much better suited to a blog. So I've done it...I've entered the blogosphere. I doubt that many people will actually read any of what I'm writing here, but at least I'll have the illusion of getting my opinions out there without constantly showing up on my friends' facebook newsfeeds. And hopefully in the process I will become more articulate in my opinions.

As far as content goes - it will vary, but common topics will probably be science, skepticism, religion (or lack thereof) and politics. I do not claim to be an expert of any of these subjects, so forgive me my ignorance and feel free to comment to tell me how very wrong I am.

1 comment:

r1pvanw1nkl3 said...

Hahahah you said blogosphere!

Anyway, good luck with that :)